is a network version of an in-out board with a fully integrated
messaging system. Employees see the whereabouts of co-workers at a
glance of their screen. Your receptionist can respond to calls
quickly and send you messages without leaving the reception desk.
When you start the program, the screen will automatically indicate
"In" beside your name and when you turn off your
computer, "Out" will appear (both optional features).
One click beside your name opens a list of remarks. Another click
on the remark of choice assigns it to the board. You may choose
from standard remarks, such as: on vacation until <date>, in
a meeting, etc., or you can enter your own unique remarks.
Many options are available to adjust the interface and modify
the operation of the program to suit your needs. Each user has
unique settings that can be changed by the user or set and locked
by the administrator.
OfficeView Pro also includes :
- an option to automatically change your status to 'Out' after
8 hours of inactivity.
- provision for the administrator to remotely control any user
- administrative control over which options each user is
allowed to change.
- a free column on the main screen for additional information,
such as, telephone numbers or extensions.
- an option to display the date and time of the last remark
change in the end column.
- a pop-up screen for each employee to display information
such as telephone numbers, titles and a notepad.
- options to disable and hide the message system.
- password security for configuration control.
- adjustable screen sizes, adjustable length and width of
- using any column, the display can be sorted alphabetically
or in reverse order. You may see, for example, all employees
who are "In" at a glance.
- a quick-search feature that works in any of the columns.
- a log-on feature which permits users to move to any
- the titles and much of the text can be translated into other
- the option to choose background colors for the remarks.
- the option to log changes in remarks into a standard
- comprehensive on-line help.
OfficeView Pro is a self-contained program that does not
require any DLL, OCX, or VBX file. The program is available in
sizes up to 1000 names. It includes a setup program with complete
instructions to install it on your LAN or file server.
Take a look at some sample screens
>or download OfficeView
Pro to try it out.
by credit card on Paypal
|5 or more names - $10 each
|20 or more names - $9 each
|50 or more names - $6 each
|100 or more names - $4 each
|400 or more names - $2 each
|Additional names $10 per name
|Upgrade to current version $3 per name
out Web OfficeView.
It works cooperatively with OfficeView Pro. Remote users can
use a standard web browser to display the OfficeView Pro
information, update their status and exchange messages.