solutions and support
Instant OfficeView Recent History Summary
Revised 30 January 2010
- Fixes new status to bring the program into view.
- Hide discussion page now stays hidden on startup.
- Adds a command to refresh the name list on all
running programs. Access the command by right clicking on the Status page.
- Allows printer selection before printing a message
- Identifies that a status is based on archival storage
- Adds option to force "Out" status on stopping the program
- Allows changing status to "Out" on power down
- Allows administrator to hide, disable and lock the Message system
- Allows administrator to hide, disable and lock the Discussion page
- removes duplicate names from the status list
- Fixes the process to set another person's remark
- Trims extraneous spaces from name fields
- Revises the code that handles a Windows shutdown
- Adds virtual discussion page
- revises new message sound
- Looks for officeview.wav file in the Windows folder to be used
as the new message sound
- Reduces CPU loading and Lan traffic
- Revises background refresh function
- Revises automatic column width adjustment
- new setup program
- Adds IP multicast to work with segmented networks
- fixes long remark truncation
- changes registration method
- adds Status popup menu item to show only on-line names
- adds Status popup menu item to send current status to everyone
- adds popup menu item to show only names from running programs
- improves efficiency
- revises help file
- fixes height creep in large screen mode
- Automatically adjusts the name column width to suit the font size
- Allows names to be up to 30 characters long
- Adds option to retain "In" or "Busy" status on exit or shutdown
- Allows the selection list of status to be customized
- Adds option to time stamp all status changes
- Allows changes to status of others from the right click menu
- Allows two columns for name and status
- Preserves off-line comments
- Adds right click menu on Status page to change others status
- Adds an option to provide sound notification when a new message arrives .
- sorts the status screen alphabetically by name.
- sorts the status screen by the status background color.
Copyright (c) 1997-2010
OfficeView Software Inc.
Keywords: in-out board with messaging and more.
In-out board as a web application