superior solutions and support
Web Work Order
- Version 4.4
Released on 15-Feb-2011.
- Revises work order list to sort globally in with reversible sorting order
- Revises table sorting to handle date column
- Adds interactive filters to the calendar
- Adds interactive filters and smart links to the reports
- Adds interactive filters to the work order list
- Improves administration panels.
- Changes company field name to group
- Fixes some minor issues.
||Allows filtering work by company.|
||Adds monthly calendar showing each job based on starting day.|
||Allows reports to be filtered by date range.|
||Adds database maintenance panel. This page displays a
summary of the work order database.You can also remove work
orders before any date that you specify. It allows you to create a database
backup. In addition, there is an option to restore a database from
the most recent backup.
Version 2.6 - released on 20 April 2006.
- adds date setting calendar to work order details page.
- adds field to track date of last work order change.
- Revises page layouts.
- Internal improvements.
- Revises the login screen by removing the list of names.
- Improves login function.
- Adds sorting by column to search result.
- Uses Apache server.
- Adds staff column to work order list and search views.
- Adds restricted staff account type that can only view assigned
- Improved setup script.
- Adds the following reports:
- Client Work Orders by Priority
- Client Work Orders by Status
- Staff Workload and Work Status
- Work Orders by Completion Date
- Completed Work Orders
- Revised to run standalone or as a web server cgi program.
- Available as an on-line version hosted on our site at low cost.
- More powerful search feature.
- Fixes database path.
- Released on 11 October 2004.
Copyright © 1997-2005
OfficeView Software Inc.
Keywords: in-out board with messaging and more.
In-out board as a web application